Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I love the library!!

So I totally forgot the greatness of the library. I went today and found like 8 crochet books that I have never seen. Probably because they are all from the eighties and nineties, but some are great and have timeless patterns. Some not so much. I just found an interesting afgan pattern tat is called "popcorn ripple"; however, theonly popcorns are two at the bottom of each ripple, so it literally looks like a pair of balls (as in male genatialia) hanging there. It is horrific, and funny at the same time. If you want to see it pick up the Leisure Arts "Crochet for today" book. Page 13. If I find a good book to review I will put in on here, but I am not going to waste anyone's time on books that are too out of date that no one would ever make anything out of it. Check back soon to see what I have added.

No comments: