Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Honored


I received this in the mail today. As you know I give 10% of all my sales to the DAV, and today they honored me with a certificate for my donations. I will be a silver leader this year, and hope to get to gold, but I can't do it without you all. The more sales I receive from crochet lovers, the more I can give to the DAV. But, you all can give also, this is such a great charity to give to. They directly support all of the veterans who are disabled from the wars fought to keep our country free. Plus when you give to them, they send you wonderful things: beautiful calendars with patriotic images, wonderful address labels that have americana as the theme. I ask everyone who visits this site to take a look at the DAV's site and give to those who have paid the ulitimate price for our freedom. Please click on the title of this post or the certificate to be taken to their site and give generously.

No comments: