Saturday, February 6, 2010

I'm Back

Well, I've been gone for a little bit. Starting school back up, traveling a bit, and (gasp) learning to knit.

In case you are very dissapointed in me at that last bit of info, let me assure you, this will in no way affect my love for crochet. I wanted to learn so I could really see the differences in both crafts and find ways to bring knit looks into crochet. I'm not trying to make knit fabric per se, but we all know that most crochet fabric can use a good thinning to get it to drape as well as knitting. Hopefully the next few garment patterns I produce will have that element.

Anyways, that is where I have been, I may share some of my knitting FOs with you, just to show you how bad I am at it right now. But if any of you have been wanting to learn, maybe I can also help you through some rough patches with what I have learned so far. Let me know if you would like to see that.

Now let the crochetness ensue.

1 comment:

Craft Accident said...

Glad you are back!!! cute stuff!