Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Coupon Commotion and Yarn Sale

So going on right now through Joann.com is a coupon commotion. Up until Dec 24th (yes, tomorrow) they have 50% off coupons available. Hopefully you are already signed up for their emails, if not, you should because I received about four of these coupons in the last week. I also got some in the mail.

Then starting Dec. 26th many of their yarns will be on sale. Red Heart Super saver, Lion Brand Wool Ease, Jiffy, Fun Fur and Vanna's Choice, Lily Sugar'n Cream Super Size are all on sale for $1.99 a skein. That is a really good price for the Lion Brands for sure. I have been using the Vanna's Choice lately and am pleasantly surprised at how much I like it, and it has really great colors. I will defnitely be stocking up the day after xmas.

No comments: