Monday, August 24, 2009

Another one

So I have had this idea for quite awhile of making a simple baby booties pattern and then tweaking it to transform it into many different styles of booties. I finally had my inspiration for the style I wanted when I saw Vanna's Glamour yarn. It is a sparkly rich colored yarn (it is the red booties in the picture). I instantly thought of Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz when I saw it. That's when it hit me, ballet booties. I began a week ago and just kept building from the basic pattern I came up with. The picture above shows off some of the variations I came up with. When you buy this pattern, you get instructions on how to make all of these booties. That's right, I am saving you money and giving you a pair of booties for every day of the week. Click on the picture to see more about these booties in my shop. Happy Hooking!!

No comments: