Wednesday, February 18, 2009

What was she thinking?



Okay, so this isn't crochet related, but once I saw it, I had to post it. It freaked me out that much. Now normally I love Anne Geddes and think her photos are so cute of the little babies dressed up like flowers and animals. However, this picture, is just down right scary. Yes we know that is techinically what the inside of a pregnant belly would look like if we could see it, but is there anyone out there that would actually want to see this. Am I wrong? Is there someone out there who would find this beautiful? I think Ms. Geddes may be running out of ideas and stretching a bit.

Another thought that comes to mind when I see this is: how the hell did they get the kid right there in this supertight tube? This is just too freaky for me.

No comments: